Archives for: July 2012, 25
Wednesday Job of the Day - VP, Sales & Marketing-Custody
APA International Placement Consultants
New York, NY
VP, Sales & Marketing-Custody $100K+
Prestigious International Bank seeks individual with 5-10 years industry experience to be responsible for promoting sales activity for the Custody business and itscontingent businesses. Individual will be responsible for developing all thenecessary tools for sales promotion and marketing. This is a “Start up position with high growth potential” for the bank.
· Business Development
· Research Custody market and develop strategy for bringing in newbusiness
· Organize and prepare sales materials.
· Relationship management
· Market Custody products and its contingent services to prospective clients
· Develop and maintain good relationship with prospective clients.
· Support client service team in formal situations where is makingpresentations to existing clients.
· Bachelors Degree (in Finance, Economics or Accounting) a must
· Experience in marketing Custody products and contingent services mandatory
· Must have experience in preparing sales material suchas marketing brochures/presentations.
· Must have experience in preparing documentation in connection with custody proposals
· Basic knowledge of Global Custody, including dividend/income,corporate action and settlement processing of securities of US and OECDmarkets is desired.
· Must be a fast learner in order to quickly comprehend new businessproducts when targeting periodic business opportunities.
· Candidate must be capable of conducting research on various securitiesindustry issues as well as develop strategy for targeted business andimplementation of relative product.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
· Experience in Marketing Custody products and contingency services a must.
· Intermediate Travel necessary.
· Must have experience in building a sales team for Custody accounts.
Learn More and to Apply