Looking for good Sales Jobs?
Search Sales Job Listings & Sales Job Postings - no need to register, just search and find your new career. Find online job listings from Linkedin, Simply Hired and MySpace all in one place.
Find your job now.
Sr Manufacturing Tech Support Engineer
San Diego, CA
Sr. Engineer, Manufacturing Technical Support
Shire Regenerative Medicine is a rapidly growing, world-class organization specializing in cell therapies led by the Company’s approved product, Dermagraft. The Candidate will have broad technical expertise and unique knowledge in the areas of commercial product support and cell culture, use skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and will achieve goals in creative and effective ways. They will be an expert in all phases of mammalian cell culture. They will possess a broad knowledge of analysis and problems solving using science based methods with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate results. Six Sigma/Operational Excellence /Continuous Improvement tools, statistical analysis using a variety of methods, and prior experience in commercial manufacturing/GMP environment for biopharmaceuticals is required. They will work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations and data requires an evaluation of potential solutions and not yet defined process parameters / controls. This position will impact the organization’s ability to meet the growing demand for its products, through the design and transfer of process improvements into the manufacturing arena. They will lead investigations into process failures and deviations that occur during processing. They will lead the design and implementation of associated corrective and preventative actions. They will exercise sound judgment when selecting methods, techniques and evaluating criteria for obtaining results to support process improvements via experiments in MTS labs.
The Candidate must be able to communicate effectively. The Candidate must have the ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation of criteria for obtaining results for manufacturing process changes and MTS experiments. They will create formal networks involving coordination among groups to resolve process issues, assess product impact and design protocols for experimental designs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Company seeks an individual who will participating in and development of the transfer and implementation of process modifications into manufacturing operations. This position will include developing process modifications, analysis of data and design of MTS protocols.
Specific duties for this position will include:
• Lead efforts to Support the Company’s expanding manufacture of human cell-based regenerative medicine products.
• Lead cross functional professional teams to design, implement and analyze data for manufacturing process, process changes and MTS experiments.
• Lead product impact assessments and cross functional groups to resolve significant and unique issues where analysis of situations and data requires evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria in regards to process changes and experimental results.
• Development of data collection systems, guidelines and procedures for use in trending and analysis for process campaigns / lots and MTS protocols.
• Lead efforts to classify new products and technologies via filing authoring and review with ability to define critical controls and key process parameters.
• Ensure work is well documented and meets quality systems regulations.
• Coordinate groups, lead investigations and develop technical knowledge scientifically to ensure product continuous improvement via yield improvements and technical enhancements.
May supervise the activities of others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific Skill Sets Include:
Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations and data require an evaluation of intangibles.
Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results which improve yield, solve challenging process issues and ensure product quality.
Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
Strong communication skills to lead technical subject discussions among groups.
Learn More and to Apply
Careerbarn's the More You Like Promotion
Like Careerbarn and Employers SAVE. Share our promotion with your friends to "like" Careerbarn on Facebook.
If we get to 300 fans, employers get 10% off all job listings, 400 fans 20% off, 500 fans 30% off, 600 fans 40% off AND 700 fans 50% off.
Find out more http://www.facebook.com/careerbarn?v=app_161683100556760
Post Your Resume To Over 1 Million Employers
On ALL The Top 80 Job Sites With Just One Click
You will get more requests for interviews. Today's competition for jobs is at an all time high. It seems new layoffs are announced daily. In this job market you need to change the way you find employment. Using our supercharged resume posting service will save you over 200 hours of time and actively put your resume in front of 1.5 million employers who are looking for job seekers just like you.
It is a fast and easy way to improve your job search. It only takes 15 minutes to post your resume to all these sites.
Our Guarantee: If after 60 days of using this great service you aren't getting more phone calls & interviews we'll refund every penny of your money! Get a $20 discount if you buy now
Click for more information and to get started
Wednesday Job of the Day - VP, Sales & Marketing-Custody
APA International Placement Consultants
New York, NY
VP, Sales & Marketing-Custody $100K+
Prestigious International Bank seeks individual with 5-10 years industry experience to be responsible for promoting sales activity for the Custody business and itscontingent businesses. Individual will be responsible for developing all thenecessary tools for sales promotion and marketing. This is a “Start up position with high growth potential” for the bank.
· Business Development
· Research Custody market and develop strategy for bringing in newbusiness
· Organize and prepare sales materials.
· Relationship management
· Market Custody products and its contingent services to prospective clients
· Develop and maintain good relationship with prospective clients.
· Support client service team in formal situations where is makingpresentations to existing clients.
· Bachelors Degree (in Finance, Economics or Accounting) a must
· Experience in marketing Custody products and contingent services mandatory
· Must have experience in preparing sales material suchas marketing brochures/presentations.
· Must have experience in preparing documentation in connection with custody proposals
· Basic knowledge of Global Custody, including dividend/income,corporate action and settlement processing of securities of US and OECDmarkets is desired.
· Must be a fast learner in order to quickly comprehend new businessproducts when targeting periodic business opportunities.
· Candidate must be capable of conducting research on various securitiesindustry issues as well as develop strategy for targeted business andimplementation of relative product.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
· Experience in Marketing Custody products and contingency services a must.
· Intermediate Travel necessary.
· Must have experience in building a sales team for Custody accounts.
Learn More and to Apply
New Posted Job - Sales Representative
Western and Southern
Growing Office in Charleston WV. Looking to hire highly motivated, eager to earn, highly enthusiastic people.
$550/week training salary
performanced based incentives
Full Benefits including 401k match, defined retirement plan, Health, Dental and Vision.
Learn More and to Apply